Thank you 2018, next
My Growth in 2018 :
🔈Things I used to do prior to 2018:
1. I used to hate selfies.
2. I used to obsess about what other people think about me.
3. I used to be my own worst enemy.
4. I used let others hold me back from what I wanted in life.
5. I used to take everything personally.
6. I used to have so much self doubt.
7. I used to talk more than listen.
8. I used to complain about what I didn't have and not give gratitude on what I already have.
9. I used to be afraid of the "No".
10. I used to overthink things.
It's funny looking back and seeing how much personal growth I've had this past year and weird to even think that all of this happened bc I took a chance, did something really scary (to me), something I knew nothing about, trusted in people that didn't even know me, and in the end of this year, gained so much and was able to give back to those that needed me the same way I needed help.
If you're looking to do something that is scary, hard, full of ups and downs, frustrating, but rewarding, joyful, exciting, full of opportunities, and even life changing for you and your family; let's have a conversation! Let's see what THIS opportunity can do for you. I will personally train and mentor you to be your own boss! Let's see how change can come about when you dare to do something for yourself. ❤🙌🎊
I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for me!
What about you?
Want to learn more? Let me know in the comments below! ✨🌟🆕⏳⌛